Welcoming you on my site. My life is just like roller coaster, complicated but also fun. Enjoy all of my weirdo stuffs here :)

kecewa

huh, meskipun hari ini adalah a cloudy day buat gue (dan cuacanya emang juga lagi cloudy), tapi entah kenapa tiba tiba yang keingat di benak gue yaitu lagu ini ni, dan tiba tiba suasana hati gue yang lagi ngga banget berubah jadi seneng lagi. mungkin karena kata-katanya yang ngasih semangat buat gue untuk ngadepin tantangan di depan. dan tentunya, gara-gara nada nya yang enak banget! :D

Through The Rain- Mariah Carey

When you get caught in the rain
With no where to run
When you're distraught and in pain
Without anyone
We keep praying to saved
But nobody comes
And you feel so far away
That you just can't find your way home
You can get there alone
It's okay
What you say

(#)
I can make it through the rain
I can stand up once again
On my own and I know
That I'm strong enough to mend
And every time I feel afraid
I hold tighter to my faith
And I live one more day
And I make it through the rain

And if you keep falling down
Don't you dare give in
You will arise safe and sound
So keep pressing on
Step fastly
And you'll find what you need to prepare
What you say
(to #)

And when the wind moves
And shadows grow close
Don't be afraid
There's nothing you can't face
And sure they tell you
You'll never pull through
Don't hesitate
Stay calm and sane

back to (#)


Through The Rain - Mariah Carey