Welcoming you on my site. My life is just like roller coaster, complicated but also fun. Enjoy all of my weirdo stuffs here :)

soundtrack of my life

SOUNDTRACK of MY LIFE ~
mang bener musik tu slalu bisa banget ngecerminin perasaan kita. coba deh. kerasa banget. :)





falling in love : no air~jordin sparks ft. chris brown , dia~ maliq and the essentials, lucky~ jason mraz ft. colbie caillat, when you look me in the eyes~ jonas brothers, lovebug~ jonas brothers, diriku untuk dirimu~ ran, are you the one~ escoutez, rockstar~ miley cyrus

broken hearted : irreplaceable~ beyonce, 7 things~ miley cyrus, hate that i love you so~ rihanna, if we were a movie~ miley cyrus, i don't miss you~amy pearson

good friendship : true friend~ miley cyrus, that's what friends are for~ dionne warwick, you've got a friend~ james taylor, umbrella~ rihanna, you're my best friend~ queen, some kind of friends~ barry manillow

say bye-bye/ missing someone : bye bye~ mariah carey, hasta la vista~ camp rock, i thought i lost you~ miley cyrus ft. john travolta

family : mama~ spice girls

bete : one man show~ jonas brothers, glamorous~ fergie, absolutely~ nine days, i kissed a girl~ katy perry, be good to me~ ashley tisdale, headstrong~ ashley tisdale

itu tu lagu-lagu yang sering bikin perasaan gue enak. masi banyak lagi sih, cuma itu aja sih yang kayaknya ngena banget di gue. :D